WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Saturday, April 7, 2012

7 April bad or good?

Hi my posts are you still being posted by the owner?
Hahaha
I'm trying to cheer up myself when I write this post. You know why? Because every time I write this blog, I just feel like I'm unfortunate. This that, whatever it is brings me some bad feeling to write, not about mood. But about sadness or happiness.

Mostly it's about my misery life. People see me as a nice, innocent girl, but they don't know what I'm struggling to survive in my life. Sometimes I lied just to make me feel better, but sometimes I just keep quite and faking my smile just to make people happy. Why is this life seemed to be like a movie?

If it's like a movie then why there is no resolution? Why it's just climax of the problems I face? Well... I guess, it's all because of my stupidity. I try for not being like that. But I just can't avoid it. What a pity of me.

Friend? What is friend?
I can't define it till now. Does true friend really exist in this world? Do they really being true as a friend? But I find none here. Maybe it's the question for me to solve.

There'll be no answer to the question then.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Room

No comments:

Post a Comment