WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Monday, September 24, 2012

Should I kiss you now?

Heyy there people! Where have you been?
Here is my story today. I have a brother. Not a parental real brother.
He is somebody that I used to talk and chat to.
He used to call me his sister, so in reply, I call him my brother.
Then. Sometimes, when he is with his gf, I find he is a very nice guy.
Actually he is.
But sometimes when he calls me, he told me about his past mother.
I feel so sad and broken hearted to see my brother crying and talking about his mother. I wanna hug him tight that time. :'(
He told me about a lot of story to take care for my mother. Teach me so I should respect all people.
The situation that time breaking all cheers we had. And he started to play his guitar. Playing the only track of song his mother had in her Phone.
I feel so isolated. He is the brother I wish I can kiss.
*cheer up big man!*

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Phone call

1 comment:

  1. Hello guys, can I introduce with u?
    I have info about Voucher Hotel : http://www.pasukanhore.com

    ReplyDelete