WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Today, John my Taiwan grandpa is coming. And we're having a dinner.

It's been so long since I don't meet him. Haha maybe because he's far away to reach Indonesia. But honestly, he's really a nice grandpa! Sure he does!

I wanna be good and speaking so formally to him. Maybe I will show him some show to make him proud of me as his granddaughter,

Hahaha I wish my mom daddy will notice why I do that.
:))

Ps: I wanna be active from now on. I'll find everyday to write something in this blog. Haha see. You!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:House

No comments:

Post a Comment