WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Saturday, April 7, 2012

6:30 am I just killed my dog :(

Dear pixie pepsi Vincent,
I know you are now in heaven by the time I post this title. But I just want you to know that you are the best puppy ever! And the cutesy one I ever saw in my house.
I don't know that you are at the back of the car, which accidentally crash your belly. I'm so sorry I don't see it. You feel the suffer after being rolled by the wheel. And I just can cry when I see it. The accident is very fast that it was a bad morning for me and my dad. I cry a lot for 2 hours.
I sobbed and I can't forget the memories we have. The laughter you brought into my life. I wish that you are here. In front of me and sitting calmly.
I don't mean to kick you when you lick me. I just don't like dog. But when you're gone, I feel lonely.
I need you pixie. When I call out your name, you will suddenly appear in front of my sight, but now
No more.

The white and light brown dots in your body, the cute moving tail with right one brown dot under it cover all of the messiness you did in my yard. The dirtiness of your poop and smell. Many much of the actions you did. Ah no. :'( I cried again.

Why do you have to go so fast? Why?
We all here miss you. I wish you are alive. :(
I'm so sorry pixie. I can't be a good mom for you.
I hope you find your mom in the heaven.
Amen.
I will always love you pixie.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:In front of my house. Behind the big gate

No comments:

Post a Comment