WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Friday, April 6, 2012

Dear ex boyfriend

I thought I could get over you quickly by blocking communications with you, and ignoring you. But when you sent that text, I thought you cared, but you wanted ME to make the first moves to talk to you again. Now why would I put my time and effort into that, knowing I'm going to get a response that will fuel my with anger??

So yeah you cared, but you only cared because you wanted me to message you to somehow make it better for you, am I right? I can only assume from past experience. I know how self absorbed you are, you only cared about YOUR feelings. Not mine. You pretended to care about my feelings, at the time we were going out. I fell for the illusion. I loved you so much that I just wanted you to be happy, because that made me so happy! And when you were the slightest bit sad I got so, so sad. I was always overwhelmed in emotion for you, because I loved you. You don't deserve my love, and I don't deserve to be put in overwhelming emotions of pain because of you. My heart literally feels like it has disappeared. An empty hole in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment