WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

English Speaking Test?! *Oh no!*

Whoaaa!
Anne of Green Gables ready? :p
Hahah X) yeah it's super ready.
Until the library's due date waiting for me every weeks in order to return the book back to its owner persuade me more to extend the date.
Wuuhuuu~
I don't care.
:P
I wanna memorize so bad.
I wanna gurgle really bad.
I wanna argue damn worst.

Who's there inside my mind?
BLANK

Just so ever, I can't stop rhyming my lips.
My tongue is dancing freely inside my mouth.
Singing the song 'Waltz' from Susuki Violin Vol.2 Book all over again.
Replaying the same old song.
The most amazing notes are in the climax!
It's an awesome song.

I can't wait for October to take my grade 4's test ♥
Royal Music School, wait for me! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment