WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Admiring A violinist, The Most Precious Spare Time!

Aww... That's perfectly melodious soul coming out from that man's imagination.
A soft, brave, silent, sharp, enjoyable, energetic, smart, romance, impressive yet unbelievable.
Yeah it's the first feeling I sense when I see my music teacher play the song.
Without any script.
Without any hesitation.
Without any music notes.
Nothing at all at his mind.

I bet he memorizes it.
Or else, as an expert, he can hear any voices and make it as a violin's music.
Haha X)
All I can say is ...
"
Wow! Talented!

Someday, if I can play violin well, I want to become a member in orchestra! ♥
What a lovely thoughts (:

No comments:

Post a Comment