WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I can only be your friend, not more than that.

Sorry my dear friend,C.
I know you keep on trying to pursue me.
Saying those silly, flirty, stupid or whatever you'd like to call
In order to chase a girl.
But how can you choose me?!!
I can't believe that.
I come from an ordinary family under God's plan.
And... He likes me more than a friend.
--'
That's so sad.
Yet pathetic.
:((
I can't let him to replace someone in my heart already.
Hahaha! XD
Is that gonna be cruel if I like C's friend? :P

LMAO laughing my ass off♥XP
Imma single jingle pink gal

With ribbons,
YULI

----Sign out----

No comments:

Post a Comment