WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank you All of My Friend

:)
Another friend from Kelvin is that Juno Fernandi.
He is nice and a good listener.
Even when i ask for more advices from him, he easily give me.
:P
It's crazy, right? To love someone who hurts you?
It's crazier to think that someone who hurts you, loves you.

Kel, if you read this, there are lots of your memory stick into my brain.
it can't get lost, my dear friend.
Just... another exquiste reminisence <3
I don't regret in knowing you.


i saw you in the school that time.
well... i can't say much.
you've change.
but you look brighter and fine.
i like that.
:))
keep on smiling.
i remain praying through on the angels to sun your life.

Bye bye Mr. Busy
have a nice life.
see you on the next coming life.
>:D

PS: Watch your back, keep your eyes open, and keep your head up this is the start to the pursuit of happiness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment