WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

21 going to CRAZE

21 February is coming and I haven’t prepared anything for our one-month anniversary: P
I really wanna surprise him with something cute ><
L But I have no idea what is about to surprise HUH
My friend says: “Craft things! Watch! Wallet!”
But I don’t know what he likes HUFF
My fellow said that: “Boy will accept any present you give to him as long as he likes you”.
And the funniest thing is that, I asked 3 different boys and they are all answering the same reply. HAHA that’s all I got. I realized it’s true ^^
I LIKE HIM TRULY MUCH AND IT’S TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment