WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I was really worried about him.

In This night, I can't keep on shutting my eyes as I wait for his reply.
:( I thought he's somewhere so busy until he forgets me.
I feel alone.
When the boredom attacking me even more, I make a voice note for him.
Telling him how much I miss his voice. However, no reply yet.
So, I'm deciding to sleep over.


When I close my eyes only for 15 minutes, nearly sleep over, he replies.
He said 'aduh' for four times. HAHA 'it's him!'


While I hug my teddy bear, I ignore his message. :( thinking about saying 'I hate you' pass into my brain.
But it hurts my heart to slices. The bitterness of the pain making me typing the word 'I hate that I love you'


Lesson to learn:
1). Don't let him feel jealous.
2). Reply his message fast.
3). Love him more. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment