WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's fun being single!

My brain rotates into a sharp thought. Why he always ditch me? Having so much excuses that I really don't know why.
I keep quite. All of my friend ask me, and I can't control my urge to tell them a secret.
About how I feel, how I see and how I develop.
Conclusion is the one left in my mind. Yeah. They are right.



Having relationship with him only give me worries and down impression.
I doubt that. Yet, agree with that.
I hope someday he realized that I did really love him. Only him.
But he misuse everything and get lost.
Well... If he keep on getting lost, then keep going. Life is just about to start and u'll not gonna ruin my I love you so much my love♥ only for a little crazy thing in life called love. :))
I STILL LOVE HIM THOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment