WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Friday, January 13, 2012

Is that a sin to write post?


“Murder Maker” written by Margaret Johnson, is an interesting thriller , whose main character is Carla, a single woman who isbetrayed by her ex boyfriend. Other characters are three Carla’s friends called Diana, Gemma and Cathy who have something in common with Carla; all of them were abandoned by their partners. The action is mainly set in Cuba and in the northeast of England.




The story begins when Carla’s partner, Mark, breaks their relation saying to her “I’ve met somebody else”. Four simple words that change completely the world around Carla. Later, she meets other three women who are in a similar situation and little by little the idea of revenge is coming to her mind. This is how Carla becomes a murderer. But the question is: Is worth it the revenge?





The book shows us how small the difference between love and hate is and how an ordinary person, in an extreme situation, can became a murderer.





If you want discover that, do not stop reading this surprising book, because I am sure you´ll enjoy reading it and you will be able to make conclusions by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment