WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm back, see ya my bb!

I'm always bb on, but there's nothing special about my phone anymore, just plain screen as you can see.
haha x) but i'm glad to be back to my mood.
Mr. ICT said: if you wanna become a better person, every people will do four things in their life cycle.
first, mood. change your mood.
second, forget. just delete the past.
third, learn. research again.
last but not least, share. you'll never know your smartness if you don't share.

so, i successfully put 'reading a novel' to my dictionary of hobby. and reading a full passage story isn't that bad. as i remember when i'm still a small kid, i used to like books that have only animations of picture.hahha

but i guess, last time i check, i'm not that small girl anymore. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment