WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I never want to fall in love again.

every time I love one guy,
He will always ditch me at the end.
All of those memories seems nothing.
Just a plain mystery buried with cement.
My heart stoned in every relationship failure.
It's just not that.
It crashes all my pain in fatigue.
Trembling, frighten, contented hatred.
Blend them as one in my mind.
I just can't concentrate on my book anymore.
it hurts deeper and stretch the laughter away.
Yes those heartless guy did it to me.
Since then, I never want to love a guy so much.
Till I'm dying for their loves.
Bullshit.
No such thing as true love exist in this earth.
No marriage.
No love.
No more trial.
This's the one that makes me a lonely girl since then.
I've got my Lord in my heart.
I don't need nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment