WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Monday, September 24, 2012

Holla people!

Heyy there!
So this is it.
Im in love with one guy now
He is not in my campus
He is not from my desired background
He is not an early person
He is not a dentist
He is just somebody I used to know from BBM

But I can't forget him. Sometimes I feel he's so roughly soft making me so comfortable with him
Idk what I should say
But he can't forget his ex gf
That what make me hesitate with him
He is shorty, fatty, whitely and funny.
He used to call me at night, in the morning.
I laugh all day long with him.
But since two days ago, he never talks to me again.

Actually I just wanna test him whether he misses me or not.
But I guess, he doesn't. :( but I am."
You see? When I'm in love with somebody, he's not in love with me
Whereas if somebody likes me, I don't like him.
Isn't this irony?
Yeah true my life is so zig zag. And how about you?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Campus life

No comments:

Post a Comment