WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Taiwan or Ausie?

My mom told me that I should go to Ausie, but my dad Chinese is more important and need Taiwan for my future.
But I just wanna be in here. Because this is where I'm belong to.
I love the people here. My home..

Forever alone.

I guess I don't want to have any husband in the future. Just me, only me, myself. Because it's only me I can trust to.haha irony?
Yeah this life is full of irony, acts and stories. What do you think? :)

I've finished my national examinations! I'll pass! Hahaha thank you god for letting me pass through this exams. I won't success without you. 2 more weeks for semester examinations and then I'll come visit Korea and Taiwan! Yeyyyyy I'm loving you my luggage bag, my business seat and the unbearable photos I will capture just for you.

Recent updates: I love to open my Facebook account since there is running man web fans, 9gag.com , Skype with me! , playing draw something in my iPad, alsooo watch ktvshow.net! I love my lifestyle, Just be yourself yuli! You can do it! Hwaiting!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment