WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm so sorry kw

I hope you forgive me. :(
I don't know why but sometimes I feel sooo much guilty for you.
It's so pathetic for being me everyday living in the same body mind thoughts, I wish you can be next to me and make the smiles in my face I can never erase. :))
I wish you were here!
Boom! But right now it's always ASSignment, papers, projects, exams are all in front of my retina and ready to absorb every single words written there.
Can you believe it? When I'm with you, I barely see those things. I wouldn't even care bout them.
But this is fate.
You are not mine now. So what should I do? Cry like I did when I lose you?
Headache, I guess this sign means I should go to dreamland soon.
Hahaha x) for god sake I sleep only 3 hours. Hahahaha
Bye-bye ex hubby!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dark place

No comments:

Post a Comment