WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Friday, January 13, 2012

blubbering

Mars and Venus? Nope. The only problem between the genders is that we each have the others needs and wants backwards. Men want to be needed, and women need to be wanted. Not the other way around. It's that simple! The greatest experience we can ever have is usually not a welcomed one at that time.
There is a time to speak up, and a time to be silent. A time to read and a time to write. A time to learn and a time to teach. A time to listen and a time to be heard. A time to lose and a time to gain. And for all of these things the time is now.


Memories are what you have, when you've lost everything else. Dreams are what you have, when you forget the memories. And bliss is what you have when you give up both.
ACHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment