WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Note For Multibrand

First, I don’t know how to reply your comment in my blog, so I can’t reply it. ):
I can only write comments in your blog. So, I don’t know how we can communicate.
Actually, I have questions for you. ©
1.Are you Chinese?
2.What does Multibrand stands for?
3.Can I just call you Multibrand?  Well.. I don’t know your name anyway.
4.Can I be your friend? :D
5.Lastly, what’s job? I’m so curious about that.
Thank you bery much! I appreciate you for writing me comments. I don’t have anyone to write comment in my blog. *yeyy* neither do a people to write comments to. :P
Cheers,
Yuli

Reply your  last comment: I’m in Chung Li Business Hotel, Taiwan.  Do you like yam cha and nai cha? It’s so delicious © anyway, it’s summer now. I’m burning HAHA double hot here huaa~
**** yeah the one year-old baby is me.thank you Multibrand *blushed* Aww… that’s my sister and my auntie behind me. Do you have any childhood photos like me? I’d love to see it © because, all I see in your blog are serious political writing and I’m so blur with the news happening in Jakarta, Indonesia! Haha LMAO x) but double two thumbs up for your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment