WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Do what you have to, i don't care.

1. I have a dog and I love him to bits.
2. I still live at home with my parents.
3. I am studying science. I want to be a doctor.
4. I am Indonesian Chinese. But I have really fair white skin!
5. I used to think having the most friends was what I should achieve in life. But now that I have less than 5 really close friends, I count myself so much more blessed.
6. I am a single ordinary girl.
7. I love the beach. But I’m afraid of the ocean. I have a fear of sharks. :(
8. I had black hair at one point in my life.
9. I wish I had a brother. ):
10. My favourite jap kawaii character is hannari tofu. So cute! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment