WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Friday, April 8, 2011

:( i'm having bad fever.

Just a high body temperature I've got here
While laying on my bed.
I can't stand.
My feet insanely don't know the word of cooperate.
Huff..
I have BIOLOGY homework.
Can't believe I have to finish it on Monday.
It's not fair.
I can only hope for God's miracle to cure me with the Holy Spirit.
Whew I can see a helicopter flying above my house.
It sounds like a flight plane rushing along the fan. XD
I'm crazy about imagination.
Haah I even imagine about having suicide and nobody care about me.
LOL
My stomach begging for food now.
I guess my maid haven't finish to cook it for me.
How pathetic.
Lonely... I'm so lonely... I have nobody out of my own.
Huuuu♬
I need someone to accompany me to chat.
But it's only my imaginary friend. XD
*what?*
I don't even know what do I'm talking about.
Why do I do that? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment