WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cucumber and Green Tea Scent

I'm in love with them!
The most scenic and tedious nature's component blend into one to produce the relaxation soul.
My heart clap for the body wash performed by DOVE.
Every time I smell it, it lingers into my skin inch by inches.
Too soft, smooth, foams yet exotic in every girls' body.
Even in me,
Inhaling the gorgeous smell, my brain start to release the hallucination of becoming a princess.
With a pink fascinating glamorous gown,
Long curly black hair,
White smooth skin,
White sparking teeth,
Red bloody lips,
Shocking pink nail polish,
Ribbons in bow tied of lace gown,
Transparent mirror glass twelve centimeters of high heels,
Completed with a charming crown in my hair.

As all girls ever imagine about all those stuffs.
Think as they are the most prettiest girl in the whole world ever exist.
I do even think a prince to make the story ful filled with imagination.
The handsome prince loves the beautiful princess and they lived happily ever after.

And... Ta daaaa! PUFF! The imagination finished and I go back to the real world.
A world full of people chattering in crowded. Walking pass by me.
Feels like I'm invisible.
But wait.
In a distance, a guy is looking at me.


To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment