WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Saturday, March 26, 2011

We are a pair of star-crossed lover

26.03.11
It’s about the plan hanging out to Central Park.
It’s the first time I hang out with my boo, so it’s the most memorable thing I remember in my brain.
It’s 1 PM. ©©©
I wear pink-black stripes tank top and a black high waist pants and black shoes, completed with adorable ribbon clip in my hair.
Kelvin wears purple t-shirt written ‘world with no stranger’ and black long pants, specialized by my gift to him, a brown shoe.
The punctual time is within the schedule we made and so PUFF! Here we go~
Kelvin and I walk around the mall and chit-chatting about tons of topics. Yes he can see me smiling all the way every time I talk with him >< he just doesn’t realize that.
Sound awkward but yeah. It’s so awful that I make it silly and fun! ©
We circled around the mall for about twice or thrice just to walk around that. Tiring but it never makes me frown yet since he’s with me so time ticking slowly. I don’t even realized time has passed by that fast XD *gross*
My sister coming along with us and of course my reunion friends gather with us too, they are the one that will be touring with me in Taiwan this July. SUMMER BREAK ~ hotty trip >:D
OH YEAH! He gave me something that most of the girls in this world can feel ‘high’ when boys give this to them as the sign of romance.
A Bucket of ROSE! <3
Yeah~ together with the perfume he spray X) SO cute >< aaaargh~ every time I see the rose in my bedroom, I always wanna text him or open my album gallery just to check his photos. Aww.. You can’t wonder how I miss him. ©
“I’m collecting some of a unique t-shirt”, he said. Probably green or purple I recorded back here.
J He’s the superb masterpiece God has ever made for me to be apart with. Thank you Lord for putting Kelvin into my life, I praise your plan above all.
However, I feel so sad when I’m checking his phone right away when he’s texting with a girl named ‘Edeline’. I don’t know who she is, I don’t even wanna know about her. But I feel so jealous with her. I admit I am a jealousy person. How can he want to see stranger and pleased to have a meeting with her? I just don’t understand Kelvin even more. Of course, all girls will think the same as I am when they are seeing their beloved lover flirting other girl. X) So yeah… I admit myself Kelvin is Playboy like as what my friends told me.
But I still love him though. HAHA *crazy*
I mark people. I judge them. And I eliminate those who are giving bad influence in my life story. Sounds cruel but I guess all people do the same thing. Furthermore, I will get use to his style of living.
Our time has finished by the time strikes 4 o’clock. XD
I really had a great time with him, I enjoy it, and I love it so much!!!! I hope someday he can come to my house and having lunch with my family, along with Melvin too :D
I still feel guilty of deleting Melvin. I think it’s cruel only for a small problem we have including Kelvin. Hahaha! :P if Melvin can read my blog, if Melvin still in my contacts, if Melvin can see my message, I will say so sorry in my deep guiltiness. So yeah… I hope you enter Binus International University successfully!
J
Kelvin made Yuli’s day exquisite©

No comments:

Post a Comment