WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nothing Special Right?

It's a person out from a boom box
Abandoned in the tiny place.
Never before be this petite.
Decrease in size, lesser in spaces.
Almost gone and vanish.
How can I tell?
Please recorded back the time.
I miss those memories we left behind.
Full of laughter, kisses, surprises, photos, tears, cheers along with experiences.
Your care can never let anyone to replace it.
Your touch can never be able to remove.
Your bliss lingers and can never ever be polished with others.

However those bad, influence flowing in my soul stream.
Stretch every scars of wounded u made.
Too much swollen till it bursts to hatred.
Time to time, it still there.

Just let the time ticking.
As I flash back 2 years ago.
You do drifting, you do billiard, you do hang out and you do school for cool.

I remembered you took me away with you after I go home from school secretly.
You come as anonymous as wind flew howling.
I know nothing.
Just an ordinary innocent girl that knows nothing about love.
U teach me and I get addicted to learn it more from u.
In a deep rough way yet u make it as a complicated seduction.
But I never feel guilty about knowing you.

It is 2011 now. Maybe 2012 will be coming soon.
Yes u doesn’t left any evidence of footprints u left behind.
No more contacts since u stop stalking me.
I miss your investigation to my life.
Noticing you're still there in every daily activity.
The one that every night missing my voice.
Trying hard to call me all the night, written in private number.
I picked it up once.
But you just give me silent call. No voice of yours.

Hey I saw your car in front of my house.
It was raining. Not that tons pouring of water fell down.
But you’re blur face I saw, sketch you more and more in my heart.
Since then I never ever saw you again.

Do you miss me?
I kinda miss you naughty boy.
Guess you feel the same as what I feel.
The teddy bear you gave to me, he is fine. Don't worry.
The DY still written there, in the back of its ear.
The necklace you gave to me, I don't throw it.
I lied to you.
At that time I was drive angry at you so I throw away the necklace to the street.
I take it back though.
What a stupid out-of-control mistake I made.
When I lost you, I cried every night down in my blanket.
My eyes can't hold the pain.
The pain of losing you has lost my mind.
How can you be that cruel?
I don't mean to leave you. So don't leave me when I'm down.
But you did it. And we ended it up so heartless.
You never successes to teach me how to love a guy properly.
Suppose u still owe me! HAHA

Anyway, I talked to her already.
The one that I called as the third person between us.
She's my friend now.
You are right.
She tells me everything in details.
There is nothing between u both.
You seriously loved me so damn deep.
I just don't care how u feels that time.
How stupid
I should have to trust u that time.
Sorry to make u tired of me.
Sorry to hurt you that time.
I'm fast in getting jealous huh?
Thank you for filling my heart with those guilty feeling that hard to erased.

Honestly if I can rewind back the time, I want to tell everything that I felt before.
I hope you are good there in Singapore.

Drive slowly. Talk softly. Treat girls gently. No bad words please. Collect photos no more. Study well. Be a good boy. Take care Bee!

P.S: Please get lost out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment