WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Over

Right on 09: 35 (270311) it's an awful chat.
He comes to my class for what I commented him and... We talk a little.
He smiled.
I smiled.
But it makes my heart pounding even harder when I finished my sentence with sad voice.
I feel broken heart to let you go.
I feel sad.
It's hard to say that I want to over it.
But I need to fulfill the truth or dare games given from my friends.
My class plays extreme truth or dare for the whole day.
:'(
I choose to pick dare in extreme games when the pen turns toward me.
Our names come out.
Yet, it's true. He's easy to let me go.
He gives up so fast to that letter I gave to him.
He didn't even try to hold my hands when I'm going.
He didn't even try to ask why Idid that.
He didn't even want to text me again.
There is no courage for him to make it back again.
No more effort for our relationship.
:'(
This life is harder when you are not around.
But yeah. It's the end when u say bye.
The tight relationship is now so loose.
Have a happy life with her J
 Bye Kelvin! Thank you for filling my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment