WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm done with you.

"Omg! Are you serious? :O
U broke up with him?
Well... That's good. :)
All I see from him is betrayal looks.
I think he's a playboy, seen from his face.
I'm happy you are not with that jerk anymore.
You can get better than him".
He doesn't deserve a girl like you, Yul.

One of my friend said that.
However, my heart frowning deep inside.
I don't know whether it's true.
But I just hope, I don't want to be in relationship with any guy right now.
:))
For me, single is the very best gift from God place into my life.
A level, I'm gonna get you A!!!! Get ready! Yuhuuu!

University of Melbourne, I'm coming!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment