WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey boring blogger!

Well... There are lots of things I need to share.
First of all, I'm so happy to get a high score in every English tests and my teacher say that I got a lot of improvement. But I really wanna be perfect. No scar. For people, win or lost doesn't matter. But for me, I want to be the winner.
So,,, I'll do everything so that my teachers love me. :D I'm ready for A* level!
Secondly, I heard Kelvin is having his competition. XP I really like the way he likes in sport, especially badminton.
And I hope, please God, lead the way he does on Sunday and give him the best score of what that brings your mighty name above all. Amen.


Just think about all the people who never got that one they wanted but they ended up with the one they were meant to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment