WELCOME

Hey there! You got me at HELLO! :●) WELCOME to my blog ♥ I hope you like it. Please leave a comment in my writing also, CHAT with me in my chat box~ thanks a bunch ♥ XOXO

Friday, February 11, 2011

∞ Another Imaginary Diary Book ∞

 
I set up my eyes upon my aperture, the drops of water falling down from the black sky steadily reminds me about how I feel scared of those thumping thunder that insanely harsh, yet earsplitting. Tonight seemed so much heartbreaking for me.
 tic toc tic toc, the clock is ticking. Elongated minutes I spent, obscure hours I waste, chimera over and over again but find nothing just a bare blank of dark sight vacant every time I close my eyes, denying the noise of the clock shouting at me that its purpose is no other than to remind me for not sleeping late. My soul calls¯ my mind repeatedly tired. Deep inside my heart heartache, the pain in my grief sense so sinewy. Another day for feeling gloomy down inside, those guilty pulses wraps me in every single thought I imagine, no doubt disrupting my eyes to shut.
 First piece writing 
 YuliAyuPratiwiLie

No comments:

Post a Comment